- Know how they create value for their clients.
- Know their goals!
- Know what’s being asked of them!
- Know their processes!
- Know the skills, competencies, attitudes needed in order to perform in those processes
- Know their CSF’s (Critical Success Factors)
- Know their weaknesses! (so you can help them)
- Know their worries!
- Know their motives, know their role, know how they measure success…
- Know their Values!!!
jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012
Don't Satisfy Your Client's Needs: Anticipate Them!
What are your client's/customer's needs?
Yes, just know them better than they know themselves! And Deliver!!!
Whatever helps them perform better, reach their goals, and succeed.
“You can’t ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”(Steve Jobs)
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.”
Therefore... You must discover, design, build and offer what they will really need, before they know, just by knowing them better than they know themselves (their process, their function, their structure, their responsibilities, their future, and all trends related to them)!